Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sketch Test

I've finished up the video, and now it's time to focus on my other 8 deadlines! The idea of the sketch cards scares me a little. It's been awhile since I did any traditional art work. I got excited about the project and I rushed out and bought some art markers to make it look cool, but then I realized I've never really worked much with markers.

This is not a sketch card illustration, it's just a practice. It's actually the 4th sketch that I did last night and I'm not going to show the other three! :D

3 comments:

Sailor Saturn said...

holy crap, your drawing is awesome!!!

please visit my blog :)

XO

spencer said...

Thanks for the compliment. How did you stumble onto my blog?

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an paragraph he/she maintains the idea of a user in his/her
mind that how a user can be aware of it. Thus that's why
this piece of writing is amazing. Thanks!

Look at my weblog oem honda motorcycle parts