Monday, November 26, 2007

Oh no!!...YEEESSSS!!!

I'm right in the middle of all this prep work for the Bandit Video and then I see this on my door. I missed the FedEx guy. I was home too! Lame-oh door bell not workin'!! I'm sure the FedEx guy just knocked and ran.

Heheheeh, but he came back.

This is Phase One of the opening process.

There they are, sandwiched between the fluffy Styrofoam. I'm sure you're asking yourself what they are right?

Lord of the Rings BLANK sketch cards. I'm going to be sketching on these 106 cards that will then be inserted into the sets.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!! Way to go bro! Here's your break!

Scrap Happy said...

I don't get it - - ? What are these for?

spencer said...

There are a lot of Lord of the Rings collectors out there. These cards are a one of a kind original art card.